Nutriment’s raw chicken dog food is an ideal raw feeding solution for supporting the health of your dog through their diet.
Packed with high quality protein and naturally low in fat, our chicken recipe is formulated by our in-house canine nutritionists whose priority is canine health and happiness. We use human-grade quality raw meats in our raw dog food products, alongside biologically appropriate vegetables and nutrient dense superfoods, which contain essential nutrition. Free from artificial and biologically inappropriate ingredients, our raw chicken formula is flavourful, nutritious and easy for dogs to digest.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 68.80%
- Protein: 12.70%,
- Fat: 11.10%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.70%,
- Fibre: 0.50%
- Calcium: 0.70%
- Phosphorus: 0.60%
- Sodium: 0.09%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food