Whether your dog is small or large, young or old, they can be open to strain or injury of their bones or joints at any time. It may be just a simple jump or slip which can cause inflammation, pain and distress and in some cases an operation may be necessary to assist recovery. Working dogs (those who compete in agility, flyball or gaming sports) can be more at risk and may require additional support of their bones, joints and circulation before, during or after competing or training. It may be that your dog is getting older and struggling to be as mobile as they once were. Additionally some breeds may be more prone to joint issues than others and require support from a young age to prevent difficulties later on.
Bone & Joint can help. This premium 100% natural holistic superfood supplement contains 6 high strength active herbs which are Withania, Ginger, Turmeric, Dandelion, Gotu Kola and Liquorice. They will help to keep bones strong, aid joint mobility & circulation and support ligaments & connective tissue. They will also help to reduce inflammation and have a relaxing calming effect. Flaxseed oil also helps to maintain overall good health of the heart, digestive, immune and reproductive systems and balance metabolism. The active ingredients provide nutritional support.
Bone & Joint contains 3 adaptogens which are a unique class of healing herbs that help to balance, restore and protect the body both physically and emotionally. (for more information see adaptogenic herbs section of this website). The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum efficacy. Visible health benefits can be seen in as little as 7 days in some dogs.
Feed with regular food once daily or every other day depending on the level of support required. Shake well before every use and store in the fridge to maintain freshness.
- Supports bone health
- Keeps joints and ligaments strong & healthy
- Aids circulation
- Offers natural pain relief, helps to keep calm and relaxed
- Nutritionally supportive
- Holistic formula which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and has a relaxing and calming effect. A great muscle relaxant. Reduces inflammation and is a powerful anti-oxidant. Regulates the immune system. Has hematopoietic properties (positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Ginger: A powerful anti-inflammatory. Aids tissue repair, bone density and circulation. Helps to regulate blood pressure. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which helps to reduce inflammation. Aids bone density and provides natural pain relief. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc and a powerful anti-oxidant. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Dandelion: A natural diuretic, dandelion can also be beneficial for the bones, kidney and gallbladder. It is also cleansing and detoxifying. A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, K,B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Gotu Kola: This power house adaptogenic herb aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and protects veins and blood vessels. Keeps ligaments and cartilage healthy and strong. Packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, helps reduce stress, combats bacteria and viruses, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Feeding & Storage Guidelines;
Shake the bottle well and add to raw, wet or dry food. Feed according to your dogs needs.